Motorhome and RV Retirement Living: The Most Enjoyable, Least Expensive Way to Retire
The appeal and dream of the RV lifestyle has not changed much since the first RVs were introduced shortly after 1900. Henry Ford and Thomas Edison used to take their motorhomes and go on trips together back in 1910. They loved the adventure. Freedom, adventure, fun, stress-free, and relaxing are words RV owners frequently use to describe why they enjoy the RV lifestyle. If you're retired or thinking about retirement, this is one book you'll want to be sure to read. You may find that retiring and living the RV lifestyle is just what you want to do. After all, the RV lifestyle is the most enjoyable and least expensive way to retire.
In this book you'll learn:
• What's It Like Living Full Time in a Motorhome/RV?
• Can I Afford the RV Lifestyle?
• What Kind of Rig Should I get?
• Can I Drive an RV?
• How Much Will an RV Cost?
• Pitfalls to Avoid & Buyer Checklist
• Planning for the Leap into Full-time RVing
• How to Get Rid of Your Stuff
• Pets Make Great Travelers – If You Know a Few Tips and Secrets
• What About Being Away From Family and Friends?
• How to Find the Best Campgrounds
• Boondocking – Camping Where There's No Campground
• Towing a Car – 4 Wheels Down or a Dolly?
• Getting Your Mail, Voting, Where is Your Legal Residence, and Other Logistics
• The Internet – How to Stay Connected While on the Road
• Healthcare on the Road
• Ways to Make Money Without a Computer
• How to Make Money With Your Computer and the Internet
• Things You Can Do to Your RV to Make It More Functional, Fun and Enjoyable...
Plus a whole lot more