Discover the Open Road!
From the evergreen giants of the Pacific Northwest to the beach- and brewski-filled city of San Diego, the Pacific Coast Highway is the best of the West Coast. Road Trip USA: Pacific Coast Highway is classic roadside Americana at your fingertips!
Inside you'll find:
- Mile-by-mile highlights so you can make the most of this winding highway through Olympic National Park, Cape Perpetua, Avenue of the Giants, and Hearst Castle
- Driving maps covering 1,500 miles of classic American blacktop from Oregon's ancient verdant forests down the coast to California's sunny beaches
- Full-color vintage and modern photos and illustrations of America both then and now in a slim, portable guide
- Roadside curiosities and detours reveal the personalities of small towns and thriving cities along the route
- Expert advice from road-warrior Jamie Jensen, who has zoomed along nearly 400,000 miles of highway in search of the perfect stretches of pavement